Last updated on April 24th, 2022
Vape Products Designed for Women
Looking for an easy to use, lightweight vape pen designed for ladies? Although vape companies no longer have e-cigarettes specifically for girls or women, here’s a bit of ecig history followed by some great suggestions for modern e-cigarettes women will love.
Click Here to Jump Right to the List!
The First Women’s E-Cig
Remember Vapor Couture? Maybe not. It’s been a few years since VMR discontinued that ecig company; in fact, VMR went out of business in 2018.
I still have an article that was originally written in 2013 entitled, “Vapor Couture – Slim E-Cigarettes Designed Exclusively for Women”. This cig-alike was marketed as being more elegant than other cig-alikes because is was kind of sexy – very long and thin. It was also marketed as the e-cigarette you could match with your wardrobe because it offered pastel colors. Go figure.
So What Happened to Vapor Couture?
It’s my opinion that women who wanted to start vaping were not looking to make a fashion statement. They were looking for a satisfying, easy to use, lightweight ecig that would come close to the cigarette experience.
Bigger and Better Vaporizers (For Some)
Popular vape companies started selling more advanced vaping products. Yes, the new vaporizers and Mods produce amazing vapor and deliver awesome flavor – far better than any cigalike or Pod Vape, but all that comes at a price. It’s not always easy to learn how to use your device or maintain it. You have to replace your atomizer every few weeks, and you need to understand Ohm resistance.
Unless you’re ready for a new hobby, vaping can prove to be more work than you bargained for.
So Women Aren’t Up for the Vaporizer Adventure?
Don’t get me wrong. Hey, I’m a woman vaper and that’s certainly not the point of this review. I’m saying that my old Vapor Couture article is still getting visits for a reason. Women are still looking for a better alternative to the old fashioned, unsatisfying cigalike. They’re looking for vape device that isn’t intimidating or a pain in the butt to use.
Truth be known, so are most men who are serious about switching from cigarettes to ecigs.
Four Best Vape Pens for Women
All of My Top ECig Picks Have These Things in Common:
- They Are Lightweight
- Really Easy to Use
- All Require Little Maintenance
- Each One Delivers a Very Satisfying Vaping Experience Akin to Smoking, But Without the Tar or Dangerous Chemicals Associated with Cigarette Smoking
- They are Economical and Cheaper Than Smoking Cigarettes
- You Can Get Them Online. That means if you don’t like it, or need to make an exchange, you won’t have any problems.
#1 – VAPORFI’S EXPRESS STARTER BUNDLE KIT
This kit comes with two batteries in two lengths and is as close to feeling like a real cigarette if you’re just making the transition to e-cigs. The draw is automatic, so once the battery is charged, there are no buttons to push.
You’ll never run out of charge since you’ve got a spare battery. As for the cartridges, you get three refillable Mini-Clear tanks that are easy to use. These last longer than traditional pre-filled cartridges, but Vaporfi has a similar kit (Express Classic) that has traditional cartridges already filled with e-juice.
This slim ecig kit comes with everything you need including a USB charger, a wall adapter, a bottle of Vaporfi e-liquid in any flavor and your choice of nicotine level. You can even have them mix together 1 to 3 flavors.
Best Features of Vapori’s Express Starter Kit:
- Slim, lightweight and portable
- Very easy to use
- Comes with 2 batteries so you’ll always have one charged and ready
- One of the few starter kits that comes with a bottle of e-liquid in your choice of flavor and nicotine level
- It gives you good flavor and vapor production
- This vape pen never leaks
- You can add e-liquids from any company, not just Vaporfi
- If you prefer pre-filled cartridges, they are also available
- Free Shipping
On the Downside:
- The Mini-Clear tank is easiest to fill with a small dropper. Vaporfi’s e-liquid (which comes with your kit) has a super slim tip, but most other brands do not, so filling may be messy.
- You will have to replace your tank after about 7 uses, more if you like to use different e-liquid flavors each time you refill the tank.
Included in the Kit:
- 1 Standard Express Battery
- 1 High-Capacity Express Battery
- 1 Wall Charging Adapter
- 1 USB Charger
- 3 Mini-Clear Clearomizer Tanks
- 1 30ml Bottle of Your Custom Blend
- 1 VaporFi Membership Card
- 1 User Manual
- Note: The Case is Extra and Does Not Come with the Kit
At the Time of This Posting, the Express Starter Bundle Kit Costs $49.99. Price may be lower during holiday sales.
#2 – SMOK NOVO 4 Mini Vape Pod Starter Kit
If you are looking for a small, portable vape pod pen, we recommend the SMOK NOVO 4 Vape Pod Starter Kit.
Weighing about 4 ounces, super slim and only 3.5″ long, the SMOK NOVO 4, you can fill the pod with any flavor of Regular, Synthetic Nicotine, or nicotine salts e-liquid.
- The SMOK NOVO 4 is lightweight and very portable.
- Comes in 10 exciting colors.
- Up to 25 watts of power input.
- Dial based, adjustable airflow.
- Bright 0.49″ OLED screen.
- Exceptional flavor and satisfaction.
- Uses Smok’s LP1 series of coils.
- The pods are refillable with Regular, Synthetic Nicotine, or Nicotine Salts e-liquid.
- The battery holds a charge for at least 1 day, usually longer.
- Economically priced.
On the Downside:
- The e-juice fill hole could be a bit bigger, so filling it takes some practice.
- Pod holds only 2mL of e-juice.
Included in the NOVO 4 Kit:
- 1 x Novo 4 Mini Device
- 1 x Novo 4 Mini Pod
- 2 x 0.9ohm LP1 Mesh MTL Coil
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
At the Time of This Posting, the NOVO 4 Costs $26.95
#3 – Meta Drop Disposable Vape
Looking for a Disposable Vape that comes in 8 flavors and gives you 2000 puffs? Check out Our Review of the Meta Drop!
More Choices for the Best E-Cigarettes for Women Who Want to Start Vaping
I’ve suggested my top picks for this review, but, there are other small, lightweight vape products that will appeal to the ladies. Feel free to check them out!
I want a ecig with cartridges that are disposable. Hate messing with the juice.. Loved the Vapor Couture. Want chargable batteries and be able to buy cartridges that go with the battery. No juice. Thanks. Robin. Would like pretty ones if possible
Mig makes a great long battery in pretty colors similar to the old Vapor Couture ecig. You can get it here.
Single Cartridges are here. Economical multi pack Cartridges are here.
About V2 – “You can’t refill the cartridges or mini tanks. When they are empty you replace them.” Lol, of course u can!!! I have always been able to refill V2’s Pre-filled carts, blank carts, and all their tanks!…
Yes you can most certainly refill the vaporizer tanks, but V2 doesn’t recommend refilling the cigalike cartridges for sanitary and safety reasons. I do refill the
exblank cartridges one or two times if I’m using the same flavored e-liquids. That said, since the atomizer is so small and can’t be replaced, I do notice that vapor and flavor isn’t quite a good.
Thanks for commenting! I’ll update the post will more information 🙂